Since 1967, Markland Specialty Engineering has been designing and manufacturing process monitoring and control instrumentation that is valued by operators, managers and consultants, in diverse sectors, around the globe:
- Municipal water & wastewater treatment to measure primary, secondary, return-activated, and backwash sludge;
- Industrial processing and water & wastewater clarification in mining operations; petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral & chemical manufacture; pulp-and-paper & power generation plants.
THE MARKLAND ADVANTAGE
Reduce your energy and maintenance costs
- Run desludge pumps only when necessary.
Avoid costly overflows
- Maintain your preferred sludge depth.
Optimize your chemical dosing
- Know the density of your sludge or slurry.
Lower your costs for additional processing
- Maximize your sludge concentration.
Facilitate regulatory compliance monitoring
- Automate composite sampling.
We offer, at no-charge, a complete engineering report of our instrument’s response to your material. Markland works to ensure that our products are well suited for each application, and has built a reputation for reliable instruments, factory-direct support and fast delivery